Part of our visioning process for FBC discovered a desire planted by God to demonstrate random acts of kindness to the community of Seminole. Our students and adults participated in Community Rehab in Comanche, Texas for almost a decade by doing exterior home projects over a week. Our desire is to transfer that energy to unite churches, business, and individuals around a goal to do exterior home repair in Seminole.
We carved out May 31 (Thursday) through June 4 (Monday) to make an impact. We are looking for skilled/unskilled labor to join with us during the week. The attached link is for residents that want their property to be considered for repairs.
Interested participants for the Minor Exterior Improvement Program may contact our office to receive materials to be pre-screened for prequalification. Please be sure to include total household income available from all sources, for anyone 18 or older living in the home.
Minimum Program Requirements
- Home must be owner- occupied for at least 1 year.
- Property taxes must be current.
- At least one household member must be elderly (62 or older), disabled, financially dependent or handicapped.
- Total household income cannot exceed income limits (see chart).
- Property cannot be located within a federally regulated Flood Zone.
Current Income Guidelines
|# in Household||Maximum Total Household Income|
First Baptist Church 202 SW. AVE. B Seminole TX, 79360 806-758-3291