Dear Fellow Believers:
We are thankful to you for your flexibility and demonstrated grace in this time of unprecedented disruption. On Sunday, June 14, we will be entering into Phase 3 of our regathering plan. God wants His people to gather; therefore, to facilitate this, we will proceed in the following manner:
- There will be three Sunday services offered with limited seating in each:
- 8:45 am (designed for 60 and older and our vulnerable population),
- 10:00 am
- 11:15 am.
- Each service will be designed to finish in one hour to facilitate cleaning/sanitization between services.
- Sections in the service will dismiss through different exit points.
- Masks will be provided, but they are not required.
- We will also continue to supply live-stream and online options for worship and Connect Groups.
Families (with their kids) will be seated together with two seats between each group. Connect groups will be meeting at various times and venues. There will be no preschool, children, or student gatherings on-site. Please know we are sanitizing and deep-cleaning our facility for your return.
To help plan for limited seating we are asking you to register in advance at www.fbcseminole.org or by calling
432-758-3291 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Those without registration will be seated after registered guests if space is available in the main worship center or in overflow.
Please also note that we will be taking a break from Wednesday in the Word for the summer (June and July,) but keep watching social media and church communications (Realm Connect) for any summer activities.
Thanks again for outshining the darkness as we gracefully help people in a disrupted world embrace their role in God’s story.
Embracing My Role,