COVID -19 Public Statement
(Seminole, Tx, March 19, 2020 1:00pm)
First Baptist Seminole Family:
Our Leadership Team continues to monitor the reports from our local, state, and national governments. We are prayerfully considering each suggestion as it relates to our church family and our community. We aim to be proactive leaders who cling to the wisdom of God in such a unique moment in our nation’s history. Here is the current plan for action as it relates to many areas of our ministry:
- All services on campus are suspended until further notice.
- Join us each Sunday for a live online worship experience at 9AM. The service will repeat at 11:15AM. This Sunday’s message will be Trusting God in a Collapsing World.
- Participate in Connect Group hour facilitated by Tanner Moore at 10:15AM on Sunday via Facebook Live
- We will have Wednesdays in the Word at 7:00PM. Snap a pic and post it online as you watch with your family and friends – so we can say hi and pray for specific needs. Follow on Facebook FBC Seminole.
- You can watch live on our website, YouTube, or just click HERE
- If you have questions you want answered – Pastor Joe Stewart will be doing Facebook Live at 4:00PM every weekday from his personal site, Joe R Stewart. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook: First Baptist Church Seminole Texas, Twitter: @SeminoleFBC, Instagram: firstbaptistseminole
- All on-campus activities and events are suspended indefinitely.
How Do We Plan to Minister to our Community?
- Beginning Monday, March 23, our pastors will offer devotions, available through Facebook, for you and your family to watch on our social media platforms.
- Parents, check out the social media platforms from our elementary and preschool ministries for some really awesome ideas on how to connect with your kids through God’s Word.
- Youth, we are working on ways to stay engaged and minister to you too. Watch our Facebook page and website for current information.
The Importance of Giving
The history of giving at First Baptist Seminole in times of unrest is amazing. I’m inspired by the faithfulness of this Body of Christ to the mission of the Church!
As a church body, your tithe is extremely important, and we ask that you continue to give faithfully in this area. All of your giving during this unprecedented time will strengthen our church to minister to the people of our own community and beyond. Even as we go through the global pandemic of COVID-19, we know that eternity is at stake and the Gospel of Jesus is our only hope. You can give your tithes and additional financial contributions online at fbcseminole.org/give or by clicking HERE. You can also text ‘fbcgive Offering’ and the amount to 73256 to give via text.
Additionally, if you prefer to bring your tithes/offerings to the church you can do so by coming to the security entrance located nearest to our office. When you arrive, buzz the call button and we will assist you. You can also mail your financial gift to 202 Southwest Avenue B, Seminole, Texas 79360
202 SW Ave B, Seminole TX 79360 || Phone 432-758-3291 || Fax 432-758-3294 Joe Stewart, Pastor || Sean Decker, Associate Pastor of Worship