Starting Wednesday, January 20th at 6:00 pm
Click on the title of the class to register. Please contact the church office if you have any questions. 432-758-3291
The EH Spirituality Course: (Books are Included)
• directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
• equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The Church will not be the same as we move forward from this global crisis. We need followers of Jesus living out of a deep inner life with Jesus and who live in communities as a distinct counterculture and who serve as salt and light in the world for him.
Out of a desire to best utilize this season to invest in deep discipleship, that a team will lead we are calling – The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm ET on ten consecutive Wednesdays, January 20-March 31
Our goal is simple: to lead you into a lived experience of the theology and culture of Emotionally Healthy Discipleship. But since we cannot give what they do not possess, the focus will be primarily on your inner life in Jesus. We are structuring the Course for those with serious desire to grow and mature in their
relationships with Jesus.
The following are helpful as you attend:
• You have a God-given hunger to grow deeply in this season
• Attend all Sessions from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm CT
• Your commitment to do the readings/assignments each week (average of 1-2 hours per week)
• Read the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality book and complete weekly homework assignments
Take the EHS Personal Assessment. How Emotionally Healthy Are You?
Cost – @25 for the cost of the book